1. The manufacturing process of the stone CNC engraving machine is stable, because the stone CNC engraving machine must ensure the processing accuracy and stability.
2. Motor speed.
When engraving different products, the engraving machine needs different engraving speed. If the adjustable range of the motor speed is small, it will also limit the application range of the engraving machine.
3. Controller selection
The controller can also highlight the advantages of the engraving machine. Some controllers can only be used as drivers, and some single-board computers or single-chip computers can work alone. The advantage of these two types is that as long as the engraving machine starts to work, the computer can immediately perform other typesetting tasks, while one type cannot.
4. Stone carving machine function.
The more powerful the stone CNC engraving machine, the wider its application range, and the smaller the chance of falling behind the competition.
5. Motor performance.
The motor of the engraving machine needs to run for a long time. The performance, power and quality of the motor are very important. Imagine that the motor fails within two days of work. Not to mention the quality problem, your mood may not be much better.
Protecting the stone CNC engraving machine is something that every actual operator should understand.
1. For the equipment of the stone CNC engraving machine itself, the Z axis speed is too fast, it is easy to break the knife, and the deformation of the knife holder is also easy to break the knife.
Select the output power of the spindle bearing, the stone CNC engraving machine is generally 4500W. Can guarantee the production and processing speed, and can save electricity bills.
Therefore, when the technology of the stone CNC engraving machine is not yet perfect, you must consider choosing a high-quality stone engraving knife.
2. The raw materials do not match. Diamonds are suitable for hand-carving natural marble, but it is impossible for all woodcut calligraphy art to be hand-carved.
Diamond is suitable for hard-colored marble.
The service life of the tool is closely related to the feed speed. The harder the marble, the slower the feed rate.
3. There is water in the office environment where the marble is hand-carved, and the place where the sharp knife touches the marble must have enough circulation and enough water.
4. When writing a program, please make sure to move the tool gently every time you cut the tool. The operator’s principle is to ensure that the tool must be moved gently each time a tool is written.
When the position of the sharp knife is about to rotate, touch the block.
The choice of stone CNC engraving machine not only depends on the brand, but also depends on the details that need to be paid attention to when selecting the stone CNC engraving machine.