Which industries and fields can the CNC router machine be used in?
1.Advertising and gift making operations: used to engrave all kinds of two-color board signs, plexiglass, Vatican stone house, three-dimensional signage, decorative gifts, light box two-color statue, relief medal, in-wall lamp house, light guide plate carving Light house, organic plate embossed three-dimensional door and so on.
2. Bowling ball lettering.
3. Motorcycle shift lever processing
4. Sole mold processing
5. Bathroom faucet carving
6. Smoking carving
7. Decorative product carving
8. Produce various employee badges, various house numbers, and signage cards.
9. Circuit fabrication, drilling and milling, etc. in the development of printed circuit board (PCB) products.
10. Packaging industry: the package is bronzing, and the carton packaging is made of plastic.
11. Automotive industry: tire mold lamp mold and decoration mold processing.
12. Printing industry: used for embossing board production.
13. Hydraulic pump shaft stator seal oil tank processing
14. Electric spark machining machine board engraving processing.
15. Processing of complex parts such as the valve plate of the water tank compressor.
16. Watch watch announcement case mold manufacturing.
17. Pastry mold production, etc., there are winning enumerations.
18. Shantou art carving processing
19. Model work: making sand table models, house models, etc.
20. Shipbuilding: Plane layout and signage of cabin panels.
21. Mechanical processing industry: the dial wheel and the ruler engraved.
22. Camera aperture zoom parts and scale processing.
23. Wood industry: used for embossed pattern design and production
24. Processing of complex parts such as the valve plate of the water tank compressor.
25. Golf head word and line processing.
26. Tobacco industry: used for packaging cigarette box anti-counterfeiting marks, template making and cigarette wheel making.
27. Mold industry: engraved button embossing mold, printing bronzing mold, injection mold, blow mold, stamping mold, eye mold and so on.
28. Seal industry: seal carving of various types of materials
29. Coinage industry: printing banknote watermark anti-counterfeiting molds and coin mold making.